Monday, October 10, 2011

Using "Spokeo" my husband and I get different views on the same person?

Question by Leslie: Making use of "Spokeo" my husband and I get diverse views on the very same person?
Say we each appear up a person we each know. I get simple info - extremely standard -like sex, marital status, own or rent, etc. but when my husband looks up the same person on his Ipad - he gets tons far more details about hobbies, photos, ect.
I have a MacBook. All I get following the extremely simple details I indicated above was a list of their pricing although he got numerous far more pages.
Just curious as to why there is such a difference. Is it because he is looking on an Ipad?
Thanks for any help.


Best answer:

Answer by Katie M
Are you employing the same spokeo account? Most of these organizations do not give you any additional unless you pay the added money.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Using "Spokeo" my husband and I get different views on the same person?

No comments:

Post a Comment