Friday, October 28, 2011

Long Dist Relationship. BF bought me sex toys and acts weird... Im confused?

Question by flcollegecat: Lengthy Dist Relationship. BF purchased me sex toys and acts weird... Im confused?
The Low Down:

I have been dating him for over five years.
I am spending the summer about an 1 1/2 away from him and check out each two-three weeks or so. We speak/text every single day.
I cheated on him a few months prior to I left (following a enormous fight we had). He hasnt forgiven me fully bc he brings it up occasionally.
Whilst I was in town we did speak about sextoys and lingerie together.


Down to the Dirty:

He's extremly jealous. He has gone to extremes such as use an Iphone app that can call men and women from any number of choice (created up or actual) and use voice changer that is also on the app to attempt to trick me and catch me or see how i respond.
Nowadays, he text me saying he bought me a surprise seX toy randomly.
I got very offended bc I felt he did that out of jealously, not as a fun sey thought.
He ended up cancelling the order.
Now Im embarrased bc I really feel that I may have taken it too far and he might even feel Im a prude.


His Story:

He wanted to use it to discover my g-spot a lot more and have fun and surpise me. //he tet me thinking Id get excited and would keep me thinking about the fun until I saw him last.

The Questions operating by means of me head:
did he purchase it out for the enjoyable of it or bc hes jealous?
Did i overreact?
How really should I manage this now?

please help
we had been technically broken up when i slept w someone esle but we ended up getting back together l8ter... this isnt all my fault. and he said he hooked up w two girls and made out w 1 during that period so why am i the only one that gets shit? why is every thing my fault???


Greatest answer:

Answer by CB
He's jealous and wonders if he can satisfy you. Cheating makes the person feel insecure about almost everything in the relationship. Do not try to make this HIS issue. You brought on it.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Long Dist Relationship. BF bought me sex toys and acts weird... Im confused?

No comments:

Post a Comment