Sunday, October 9, 2011

Q&A: What do I get my 19 yr old bf for his birthday? Keep in mind he already has everything!?

Question by stevensgirl: What do I get my 19 yr old bf for his birthday? Keep in mind he already has everything!?
We have been going out for like three years. He wake boards, skateboards, plays baseball in college, and when he is not with me he is playing Halo. I was going to get him one thing cool, hi-tech, but he has an iphone, and all the cool apps. I cannot just get him an iTunes gift card, that would be lame.
Any thoughts? I know the initial thing that will come to thoughts is sex or some thing dumb...that does not assist.


Best answer:

Answer by alexander w
.A neck chain with his birth sign as a pendant



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Q&A: What do I get my 19 yr old bf for his birthday? Keep in mind he already has everything!?

No comments:

Post a Comment