Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Please Help Me Please idk What To Do Anymore?

Question by chris: Please Assist Me Please idk What To Do Anymore?
ok i ben having this difficulty for a whilst already and i dont know what to do any more im thinking of just killing my self im like super obcessed with MIRANDA COSGROVE because 2008 ive ben masturbathing over her i use to do it almost five occasions i was doing it atleast 2 occasions to 1 time a day over her and then i began seeing the show once again and i saw MIRANDA COSGROVE and located out i was at it again to 7 occasions but i used my dvr to record all the new shows because new years i have all her new episodes in my dvr and i lost my job i was a manager quit going to school im living with my grandma now living in a harage i have posters of her everywhere i maxx out all my credit cards purchasing teen magazines for her pics i bout a ipad a laptop just to see youtube videos an pictures of her to masturbate over her an also a sex doll put a picture of her i spend all day in my room masturbathing searching at her like idk what to do i love everything about her her voice her figuere shes so sexy so hot i love her face shes so gorgeous im 22yrs old male my life is so messed up i ben plabning to kill my self cuz idk what to do i live breath MIRANDA COSGROVE i spend all day masturbathing over MIRANDA COSGROVE and ive had wet dreams about her havibg sex with her please an individual assist me out please


Ideal answer:

Answer by Alyssa Enjoy
Get. Some. Assist !



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Please Help Me Please idk What To Do Anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment