Thursday, October 13, 2011

if I jailbreak my iPod touch will all of the apps from the apps store be on installer?

Question by bensong3098: if I jailbreak my iPod touch will all of the apps from the apps store be on installer?
I know that some of the apps on the apps store price money and I do not want to pay for some thing I can get for free of charge. I'm running 1.1.4.


Very best answer:

Answer by piggyrod
SOME of the apps on the apple shop are on installer for free of charge, but not all of them... What I would suggest is to upgrade to 2. and THEN jailbrake once again. That way you can get the totally free apps with Cidya and anything else from the apple shop.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: if I jailbreak my iPod touch will all of the apps from the apps store be on installer?

No comments:

Post a Comment