Saturday, October 8, 2011

Q&A: Where can i find a free ipad converter to convert various videos to my ipad?

Question by David Haasl: Exactly where can i discover a free ipad converter to convert various videos to my ipad?
I like watching diverse movies on my ipad. I attempted some ipad video converter tools, but sometimes the output video seems not so clear. Is there an ipad converter that can convert numerous distinct videos and adjust the top quality?


Best answer:

Answer by Steven
Yeah, convert different videos to ipad, there is a good software RZ Video Converter which can help you. but initial, you ought to know, the ideal format of iPad is 1280x720 mp4 (H.264/AVC video codec, AAC audio codec),so you can use RZ Video Converter to convert different videos to the proper iPad mp4 videos, it can convert any videos or audios in between distinct formats with good high quality, and it's not free, but affordable. Easy to use, hope it can help you. Yahoo or google search and download RZ Video Converter.



What do you feel? Answer below!

Orignal From: Q&A: Where can i find a free ipad converter to convert various videos to my ipad?

No comments:

Post a Comment