Tuesday, October 11, 2011

How do I change the account for the apps store on my iphone?

Question by Bluzman: How do I alter the account for the apps store on my iphone?
I bought my iphone utilized and when I attempt to download apps from the app store it nonetheless has the previous owner's email account and not mine. I have sync'd it to my iTunes account on my macbook pro laptop, and I went into the settings on the phone and deleted the prior account, but it still shows up when I try to download any apps. Any help is appreciated. Thanks


Greatest answer:

Answer by QW3RTY
Appear here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1311

Hope this assists you.



Know far better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: How do I change the account for the apps store on my iphone?

No comments:

Post a Comment