Thursday, October 13, 2011

Q&A: I'm punished for doing good, while my friends get everything for doing nothing?

Question by : I'm punished for performing great, whilst my pals get every little thing for doing nothing?
Okay so, I graduated two days ago and I was the valedictorian. I've constantly been the very good kid, did what I was told, when I was told. Till I was 17, I had a curfew of 8:30. I've never carried out drugs, had sex, or something like that, though people in school rumored me to. My friends had curfews of ten to 12 a.m. when they were younger. My parents do not permit me to date, though I do have a few guys willing to date me. A lot of my buddies did drugs, had casual sex, etc. I in no way got income to go the mall and my buddies would show up with hundreds of dollars. I've had straight A's each and every since my freshman year of high school with Honors and AP classes. On my 16th birthday, I asked my parents for a DSLR camera. With my good grades and attitude, I'd figure I'd get it due to the fact I don't ask my parents for a lot. I did not get anything on my birthday, I didn't go anywhere. 1 of my buddies failed 3 of her classes and skipped classes and she got a DSLR camera for her birthday. They price a tiny fortune... I'm 18 now and I've in no way had a cell telephone but my friend barely graduated and she has an iPad and a HTC® Sensation™ 4G smartphone. Can somebody clarify to me how that works? Have I been performing one thing wrong?
Also, I've had a job for a couple of years but half of everything I make goes into the bank. Half of what is left is split in between my two parents. And whatever I have soon after that is mine. So fundamentally, I work for about $ 55.
My parents have much more than sufficient income. Trust me. A 6 bedroom home when we only want two bedrooms? I try not to let that get to me. >.<




Very best answer:

Answer by Cody
thats just how life goes. ur parents are strict and their parents are careless



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: I'm punished for doing good, while my friends get everything for doing nothing?

No comments:

Post a Comment