Thursday, October 13, 2011

Help with video games?

Question by PS3fan: Assist with video games?
Hey. I'm a 13 year old boy. I've played a few iPod games (Gangstar: West Coast Hustle and Hero of Sparta) and I've been wanting to play Grand Theft Auto and God of War simply because of this. I do have a PS3. My parents wouldn't let me get these games simply because of the sex in GTA and the nudity and sex in GoW. The sex may possibly be fairly much avoidable in each games and maybe not too a lot nudity in GoW, but my parents wouldn't listen. Even when I make excellent points, they just don't listen. I can play some M games, but not with sex and nudity. I am asking for a PSP for Christmas, and I am going to be downloading the games over PS shop if I get a PSP. I will be making use of the gift cards, and the receipt goes to my E-mail, so I could acquire whatever I wanted and they wouldn't know. I would want to get Hero of Sparta: Chains of Olympus and Grand Theft Automobile: Vice City Stories. You may possibly not think these are suitable, but I know I can manage it, and so do my parents, yet they wouldn't permit me to get it. Nevertheless, say I do get a PSP, I would feel bad if I did this, and I could get caught. If they allow me to get these, I would rather get GoW three and GtTA IV. I may possibly really feel too dishonest to do this, so are there any games actually similar to these, but with no the sex and nudity? They can be for PSP, PS3, or the iPhone. Please aid me on what to determine!
Also, when my parents aren't certain if it's proper, they use IMDb parental guide, which says no sex in GTA: Vice City Stories and not bad sex in GoW: Chains of Olympus.


Best answer:

Answer by Mad Bomba
For a game like GTA IV, but in fact much far better, get Just Trigger two. Has no sex or nudity, and you have a significantly larger region to explore and have enjoyable. It has jets and tons of physics elements as properly, including the capacity to sky dive!



What do you feel? Answer below!

Orignal From: Help with video games?

No comments:

Post a Comment