Sunday, October 9, 2011

Q&A: How can I get free apps from the apps store? My iPhone is jailbroken with installous?

Question by hotbytchonwheelz: How can I get totally free apps from the apps shop? My iPhone is jailbroken with installous?
I have cydia and installous on my jailbroken and unlocked iphone I maintain hearing folks say you can get free apps from the store with installous but how exactly does it work do I need to use a pc? Can anybody please clarify it to me in actions also what type of apps can I get right after it works thanks!


Very best answer:

Answer by Zvon
You gotta search on the web for sources to add. Adding sources gives you much more apps to download.

To add a lot more sources on the top correct of installer tap edit>add>ok

If i don't forget I would tell specifically but my ipod isnt here



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Q&A: How can I get free apps from the apps store? My iPhone is jailbroken with installous?

No comments:

Post a Comment