Tuesday, October 11, 2011

How do i block a number from texting/calling me on my iphone 4?

Question by iitzDuMbiiyo: How do i block a number from texting/calling me on my iphone 4?
I believe i could have a stalker.. Im okay with girls stalking me but not guys.. this kid asks me if i am gay and then asked if i can have sex with him for money.. i told him no and then walked away.. and the next day he texts me and now he wont cease.. i want to block his number but i dont know how. Does anybody knows how ?


Very best answer:

Answer by Frank
Just so you know, this could be considered a crime in your location. Check with the nearby authorities. As for an app to block such calls and SMS, you will require a call manager. Even so, Apple has refused to enable call managers to the very best of my understanding in their App Store (Duplicates functionality). There is no such built in capability.

You will have to rely on a service that can do this for you, or acquire a diverse smart phone that has such functions. Both Android and RIM have apps that can do this. SMS will be deleted, and calls will go to voice mail.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: How do i block a number from texting/calling me on my iphone 4?

No comments:

Post a Comment