Friday, October 7, 2011

How can I retrofit the radio/CD player in my 2007 Volvo to play iPhone content through the car's speakers?

Question by Daniel C: How can I retrofit the radio/CD player in my 2007 Volvo to play iPhone content by means of the car's speakers?
My 2007 Volvo does not have aux input for an iPhone or other form of MP3 player. How can I retrofit the method so that I can play my iPhone by way of the car's speakers?


Very best answer:

Answer by Nick T
Use a wireless transmitter. You tune it and the radio to a spare frequency

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_five_12?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-key phrases=mp3+wireless+in+auto+fm+transmitter&sprefix=mp3+wireless



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: How can I retrofit the radio/CD player in my 2007 Volvo to play iPhone content through the car's speakers?

No comments:

Post a Comment