Saturday, October 29, 2011

HELP! Panicking!!!!!!!?

Question by : Assist! Panicking!!!!!!!?
I am 16. I had protected sex on the 30th April. The condom didn't split and he washed his hands right after taking it off. I have two apps on my iPhone. 1 saying I'm meant to come on my period on the 23rd May and one of the 26th May possibly. I DO NOT want a baby but. I am soon going to go on the pill. For some stupid reason I maintain panicking I am pregnant =/ What do you think?
My cervix at the moment is very high. just reachable and is a lot more hard than usual. I don't really feel any of the signs. Do you believe I will come on in the next few days?


Thank you
Askme: Thanks. Probably trigger of stress and emotions really as my boyfriend moved away = / x


Very best answer:

Answer by AskMe
your period could come at anytime, stress levels, emotions, all that stuff can mess it up. There is usually that morning after pill if you talk your physician.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: HELP! Panicking!!!!!!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment