Monday, October 31, 2011

Do you chat with strangers? (omegle.com)?

Question by I'm Thinking: Do you chat with strangers? (omegle.com)?
At my school, a site/iPhone app that is becoming genuinely popular is omegle.com. Is that well-liked exactly where you guys go to school and do you like it? At initial, I believed it sounded super sketch and stupid, but on Sunday I just decided what the heck, and went on it, and now I am kind of in love with it. Someties I be concerned if it is secure though. I mean, what do you say? Half of the people just want to talk about sex, and it is truly really creepy, but also some people are super nice and really talk about normal stuff.
Dude, I'm not stupid. I know its popular everywhere, contemplating there are thousands of people every time you go on. I mean, all the folks I know are from my school, so that is why I stated that. Do you genuinely think I believed that?
Sorry. I get offended simply.


Greatest answer:

Answer by lαwl.
thats actually well-known everywhere...not just your school.

and it is secure. unless you give out your data, they know absolutely nothing about you.
i went on there when i was high... so wonderful. i had a two hour conversation with this 22 year old guy named peter. he said that i ought to be the poster child for drug use. i agree.



What do you feel? Answer beneath!

Orignal From: Do you chat with strangers? (omegle.com)?

No comments:

Post a Comment