Monday, October 10, 2011

How do I purchase Apps from the App store on my iPhone?

Question by Hanna M: How do I buy Apps from the App shop on my iPhone?
I just got an iPhone nowadays and I was in the Apps store and identified some points i wanted. I went to buy them but then a random email address popped up and it mentioned i needed to form in a password for it. What do i do?


Greatest answer:

Answer by techman2000
You have to setup your credit card by means of iTunes. When you do this, then you can acquire the apps through your phone or iTunes. The credit card will automatically be charged.

Yes, you have to enter a password every time you install an application on your iPhone regardless if they are free of charge or paid. Either way, iTunes always sees the apps as a purchase.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: How do I purchase Apps from the App store on my iPhone?

No comments:

Post a Comment