Saturday, October 8, 2011

Risky decision: is he worth it? Girls Only, Please.?

Question by Aid...?: Risky decision: is he worth it? Girls Only, Please.?
I was dating this boy for eight months and I was (and nonetheless am) madly in love with him. Anyway, we're both sixteen and he was touching me inappropriately down there (I allowed him to, even although I knew it was wrong), and my parents identified out. They produced me break up with him since they did not want it to lead to sex (even although there was literally no chance of sex, simply because neither of us has access to an region where sex was even achievable.)
The breakup broke my heart, and it felt like I was missing a lung due to the fact I had trouble breathing and I cried myself to sleep for days. He and I are nonetheless pals, but I feel awkward simply because of how and why issues ended in between us.
Last night, my mom told me that she would let me commence dating him once more under a couple of rules. Our dates will have to have parental supervision for a while (understandable), and we cannot be by ourselves at all, since they're afraid we'll do the touching factor once more. That part sounded reasonable considering my parents' point of view of the whole factor, but then she stated this: IF we broke the rule of no touching below the waist, my mom would sell my automobile, take away my iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, and we'd sell the house and move to Florida (we live in Arkansas, just for distance comparison).
So I'm trying to make a decision: is it worth the risk? I have by no means felt so strongly about any person before. I know he feels the very same way since his friends told me (when he and I had been together) that he was happier than ever and that he loved me with no limits, he'd take a bullet for me, etc. I genuinely want him back, and he's told me quite a few occasions that he desires me back as properly. He practically began crying in front of me simply because he felt so bad about what happened.
If I tell him the rules and he agrees to them, would it be worth the risks and losses involved? Please tell me what you would do in my situation. Please and thank you!


Greatest answer:

Answer by Tyler Cognet
srry i am a guy but i wanted to aid :P i think it wud he sounds like a nice guy and he lovers u alot i feel he would agree to the rules and if u bth adore each other that significantly i believe he is worth it just make sure he understands all the rules :)



Know greater? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Risky decision: is he worth it? Girls Only, Please.?

No comments:

Post a Comment