Monday, October 10, 2011

if you have unprotected sex four days apart but only one guy ejaculated in you who is the dad?

Question by XJO: if you have unprotected sex 4 days apart but only 1 guy ejaculated in you who is the dad?
iv almost torn my hair out attempting to function this 1 out. I'm at the moment 15 weeks pregnant and i know i will in no way really know the real answer to this until it really occurs. But i would like a Very good concept. my cycle is all over the location but its usually longer than 28 days. I'v been told i am due on the 27/12/10. i had sex at five-6am on Saturday 3/four/10 but the guy did not ejaculate inside me, infact he didnt ejaculate at all that night. I then had sex with a guy four days later so on Wednesday the 7/four/ten about 10pm and he did ejaculate inside me until he was finished. at times i dont have my period for a few months its so annoying. the final one i had started on the 14/2/10 but i didnt get my period in March but didnt have sex till early April. i'v carried out all those pregnancy calculators on the net and on an iphone app, i have also counted back on my calender. i know how they count the pregnancy weeks, they count them 2 weeks prior to the week of conception. but what i want to know is, who is much more likely to be the dad? any guy i have ever been with has never ever ejaculated in me just before or i have utilized protection so i come across it a bit of a coincedence the time a guy did ejaculate inside me, i do in fact get pregnant, but then the dates add up more properly to the prior week when i had sex, i am so confused. please help me?


Ideal answer:

Answer by David
How do you know he didn't ejaculate in you?

If you are certain he did not then my bet is on the one that came in you.



Know much better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: if you have unprotected sex four days apart but only one guy ejaculated in you who is the dad?

No comments:

Post a Comment