Saturday, April 9, 2011

Will he say he's sorry and come back..Was it all my fault?

Question by starlight*: Will he say he's sorry and come back..Was it all my fault?
I was talking to this guy on the world wide web for two months (skype and a chat application that has a bunch of rooms it is like a world) and I liked him so much, he could convince me to do points I do not ever do with individuals on the web. Like phone sex and watching him pleasure himself on cam. But those had been at the quite end of and only happened a couple of times. So I grew incredibly fond of him and grew insecure and jealous.

Wondering if he did the exact same issues with other girls. I knew deep inside he did and older users confirmed it but I would think his denial. His words saying "Do I talk to other girls? Yes. Do I talk to them the very same way I talk to you? No."

So he got upset at me two days ago since of the scenario and told me we should end it since he didn't want me to get hurt. I told him he was performing it correct now and he said "well tough chick" and said that it was all true that he ****** each girl on pal and he did it for kicks simply because that's just who he as but he sounded so upset that I thought he was only saying it to hurt me.

I went to school (I'm 18, had to repeat a grade simply because my parents divorce got me depressed and I didn't go to school but that's not what matters here) and I cried the whole first period in the bathroom and I texted him saying that I over reacted and that I didn't want to not talk to him anymore, that I didn't want him to leave me. And then he referred to as me throughout lunch and hung up due to the fact we wasn't certain it was me. It was the initial time we ever used the phone, by phone sex I meant he referred to as me from his skype to my ipod skype account.

And well I got residence and saw that he said he we could talk and so I told him that I was being ridiculous and that he produced me pleased and I couldn't control what he did on his side of the world. But I guess I was just attempting to make myself think that all along too. He said okay and I initiated cyber sex then he stopped talking. And answered me half an our later and then absolutely nothing at all. Then in the morning I checked and absolutely nothing so I figured he was at work (he's 25) and let it slide. But then I just felt he was avoiding me since he kept changing from iPhone to PC. So I made a fake account and he answered my fake in a jiff.

As the fake I asked him for sexy photos and he was 100% willing and he asked my fake for them I certainly didn't have and told him I wanted a lot more photos of his c*ck. And he was being all flirty and then I known as him by his real name which crept him out and then told him it was a widespread name that it could take place and then told him three names in those mine. So he went all "you sneaked on me using a fake?" and told me that i had said i didn't care and I told him how could I not?

By the way, whilst I was talking with him as my fake I sent him a message as myself telling him to please say hey.

And so he told me that it be very best if we didn't talk. Anymore.


But what I genuinely want to know is why he lied to me? Why couldn't just talk with me on-line when he knew I'd constantly be there for him whenever he felt naughty and not just naughty. I know I'm stupid for wanting this but do you think he'll come back to me and talk with me and say he's sorry? Or is he just going to leave me like this? Did I do wrong making that fake? Why would he steer clear of me after the cyber sex? Why?


Best answer:

Answer by Ree
hes just an net creeper, you want to let it go



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Will he say he's sorry and come back..Was it all my fault?

No comments:

Post a Comment