Sunday, April 3, 2011

My dad thinks me and my brother are having sex?

Question by Princess Mackenzie: My dad thinks me and my brother are having sex?
My mom and dad split shortly right after I was born ( I'm 15 now) and he calls me and text me every night. So I recently got a iPad and I dont genuinely pay attention to my phone I dont even charges it. So he's been freaking out because November saying "Kendall is your brother you know that right" I say yes and he says" I think it is type of strange you don't answer your phone at night"
I say ok and he says "I don't want you kissing or hugging" i say I do not do that stuff dad (I was lieng but I dont do it with my brother)
And he has given me 'the talk' 1500 times
And 1 time he freaked out because me and my brother were property alone and he came to see me
My brother didn't have a shirt on so he assumed we had been doing something
And yesterday he said how come you and Kendall are far more close than usual and I just walked away from him
What can I do about this


Finest answer:

Answer by Rebecca Phillips
first off, Im so sorry to hear whats going on.
Second, a few approaches to deal with this..

Tell your dad you have a bf, even if you dont. You might rather hear him saying dont have sex with some dude. And will get his mind off you and your brother.

or

Tell the trth.. sit him down and act like an adult, say, "dad, I know that kendall is my brother, okay? and I WOULD Never do anything of the sort with him like this.."
speak it out with him. tell him how your feeling about it.

or

Tell an adult outside your family members that you trust to speak to your dad about it. May well aid.

or

Record one day everything that occurs so he see's himself absolutely nothing is happening.

or

Charge your phone so when your dad calls or texts you can respond so he isnt "worrying"



What do you feel? Answer below!

Orignal From: My dad thinks me and my brother are having sex?

No comments:

Post a Comment