Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Grandparents saw me having sex; what do I do?


Question by I.M.HOT: My Grandparents saw me having sex; what do I do?
At Christmas I got a new Ipad.

My granddad wanted to use it to check the football results on BBC Sport. I'd gone out of the room and came back to see my Mum, Granddad and Gran all sat there, staring at the screen, jaws open. My Gran looked at me and ask 'Is that you?' and showed me the screen, and there I was in a video of me and my partner having sex..... My Dad just said 'I'm glad you took my advice on Condoms mate...' and they all just fell about laughing and In had no clue what to do.

My Grand and Grandpa sat me down a few days later and apologised for rooting through my Ipad and were not offended at all by what they had seen and not to feel embarrassed. But how can I help not? I don't even want to see them again. I love them to death and I duno how I can repair this....HELP!


Best answer:

Answer by Edward C
by the sounds of it they don't really care. i suggest you don't talk about this to them any further.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: My Grandparents saw me having sex; what do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment