Thursday, April 7, 2011

Q&A: Will I get in trouble for throwing someone's iPhone down a sewer drain after a break up?

Question by kifamor2009: Will I get in trouble for throwing someone's iPhone down a sewer drain following a break up?
She cheated on me the guy was texting my girlfriend and he said he had sex w/ her many times and the girl kept wanting me to have unprotected sex with her but i didn't, so essentially the guy was jizzing in her and the girl wanted me to do her but i in no way did with out a condom, will I still get an STD and what ought to i do go to the doctors?


Best answer:

Answer by jOH!™
You could be charged with destruction of private property and depending on your age you may well have to pay a fine and most likely end up having to pay for the phone. Oh yes you have an STD.



What do you believe? Answer below!

Orignal From: Q&A: Will I get in trouble for throwing someone's iPhone down a sewer drain after a break up?

No comments:

Post a Comment