Friday, April 8, 2011

Is slapping my girlfriend in the face ok in this situation?

Question by Aage K: Is slapping my girlfriend in the face ok in this situation?
Ok, so this is the deal: Yesterday I came residence at around three:45pm right after a long day at work, had to be there at 8:30am! I work at a pizza shop, its really exhausting. I produced over 20 pizzas that day.

So, I came house, heated up a frozen pizza and sat down in the couch to relax. I surfed around the net om my newly acquired iPad and landed on this fancy pron internet site (redpad.com) and I guess you can guess what happened next...

Then, all of a sudden WHAM! My girlfriend slams the door open and sees me. And starts to laugh at me. I begged her to quit as I thought it was genuinely embarrassing, but to no avail.

Sooo... I got up, slapped her difficult on the cheek and said "bit*h be quiet!" and got back to my "session" when she ran outside.

Now she won't answer my calls and the only thing she said to me is that she won't have sex with me for 4 months! I mean WTF??? She embarrassed me and I had to do something. What need to I do to lure her into the mood again?


Finest answer:

Answer by Bong Boy
Yes, you are a loser.



What do you believe? Answer below!

Orignal From: Is slapping my girlfriend in the face ok in this situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment