Sunday, April 3, 2011

Q&A: Is it weird to fantasize about my iPhone during sex? Sometimes I masturbate to it also...?

Question by Jeffrey Bindo: Is it weird to fantasize about my iPhone throughout sex? Often I masturbate to it also...?
I know this sounds truly stupid and weird, but sometimes I fantasize about my iPhone throughout sex with my wife. I just got the iPhone three weeks ago, it is a component of my life. Last week I couldn't get "aroused" with my wife 1 night, and my new iPhone came into my head, immediately aroused... She's been gone on a trip for work about 3 days now, and last night i had to, masturbate, and all I could believe of was my iPhone.

I know it sounds really weird, but is it typical for this to happen?


Best answer:

Answer by Sophiesmom
WHatever floats your boat...If thinking about your IPhone makes you happy, then be happy...You may want to give your IPhone a name then it wont feel so weird.



What do you believe? Answer below!

Orignal From: Q&A: Is it weird to fantasize about my iPhone during sex? Sometimes I masturbate to it also...?

No comments:

Post a Comment