Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My marriage is not going so well and i'm pissed wit my husband. What shud i give him on 1st wedding aniversary?

Question by Damsel McDreamy: My marriage is not going so well and i'm pissed wit my husband. What shud i give him on 1st wedding aniversary?
Clearly, I'm not in the mood for mind blowing sex or sexy lingerie as other regular couples would do.

Previously i thought of finding him expensive stuffs like iPhone, iPad or a new golf set, but seeing our scenario now, it would be heartbreaking for me to invest so much on him.

But i still do feel that...i mean my conscience tells me that i still require to give him some thing to commemorate a year of becoming together. Just a stupid some thing that doesn't price me much emotionally and monetarily.

Issues sucks like hell now. But I'm not (maybe however) thinking about divorce given that our baby is just 4months old and i also will need time to get a job back to at least afford a lawyer to do so.

The day is coming soon. Support me...suggestions please...

Btw, there's no point for a meal or telling him how i feel. He knows perfectly well how i feel yet he doesn't want to do anything about it and keeps breaking my heart once more and again. I'm like invisible here. Communication was often 1-way until i now have no desire to talk anymore. He simply ignores by going to sleep or leaving the house. So a dinner for two or voicing out how i feel is not a helpful answer. Thank you.
To Poppy: Yeah, i never thought really like could go down the drain. We had been just fine prior to the marriage and before the baby comes into the picture. And yes, it is hard. Thanks.


Finest answer:

Answer by Poppy
It is so tough for me to envision a one year marriage with a four month old child all going down the drain. Was there ever any love involved?



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: My marriage is not going so well and i'm pissed wit my husband. What shud i give him on 1st wedding aniversary?

No comments:

Post a Comment