Sunday, April 10, 2011

I have rape fantasies?

Question by Small town girl: I have rape fantasies?
Yes, I know it is weird but I usually have dreams about becoming raped by an older guy. Like, if I see an attractive older male, I'll doze off and picture him raping me. For some reason, I appear to like it. I even went as far as to buy the iPhone app that locates all of the convicted sex offenders in my area. With that I created up a strategy to just take place to stop by their property or neighborhood, but didn't go by means of with it.

I want aid. My mom and I do not have the closest relationship so I'm not really comfy talking to her about this.


Finest answer:

Answer by Will
believe it or not, a lot of ladies have this fantasy. i don't comprehend it but as lengthy as you do not do anything stupid then you should be fine. good luck



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: I have rape fantasies?

No comments:

Post a Comment