Friday, April 8, 2011

Will he say he's sorry and come back..Was it all my fault?

Question by starlight*: Will he say he's sorry and come back..Was it all my fault?
I was talking to this guy on the internet for two months (skype and a chat application that has a bunch of rooms it's like a world) and I liked him so significantly, he could convince me to do points I don't ever do with folks on the web. Like phone sex and watching him pleasure himself on cam. But those were at the extremely end of and only happened a couple of times. So I grew really fond of him and grew insecure and jealous.

Questioning if he did the exact same issues with other girls. I knew deep inside he did and older users confirmed it but I would think his denial. His words saying "Do I talk to other girls? Yes. Do I talk to them the very same way I talk to you? No."

So he got upset at me two days ago simply because of the situation and told me we really should end it simply because he didn't want me to get hurt. I told him he was doing it appropriate now and he said "well tough chick" and said that it was all true that he fucked each and every girl on pal and he did it for kicks due to the fact that's just who he as but he sounded so upset that I thought he was only saying it to hurt me.

I went to school (I'm 18, had to repeat a grade because my parents divorce got me depressed and I didn't go to school but that's not what matters here) and I cried the whole 1st period in the bathroom and I texted him saying that I over reacted and that I didn't want to not talk to him anymore, that I didn't want him to leave me. And then he called me in the course of lunch and hung up because we wasn't sure it was me. It was the 1st time we ever employed the phone, by phone sex I meant he known as me from his skype to my ipod skype account.

And well I got home and saw that he said he we could talk and so I told him that I was becoming ridiculous and that he created me happy and I couldn't control what he did on his side of the world. But I guess I was just attempting to make myself believe that all along too. He said okay and I initiated cyber sex then he stopped talking. And answered me half an our later and then absolutely nothing at all. Then in the morning I checked and absolutely nothing so I figured he was at work (he's 25) and let it slide. But then I just felt he was avoiding me because he kept changing from iPhone to PC. So I produced a fake account and he answered my fake in a jiff.

As the fake I asked him for sexy photos and he was 100% willing and he asked my fake for them I certainly didn't have and told him I wanted much more photos of his c*ck. And he was becoming all flirty and then I referred to as him by his real name which crept him out and then told him it was a widespread name that it could happen and then told him three names in those mine. So he went all "you sneaked on me making use of a fake?" and told me that i had said i didn't care and I told him how could I not?

By the way, whilst I was talking with him as my fake I sent him a message as myself telling him to please say hey.

And so he told me that it be greatest if we didn't talk. Anymore.


But what I actually want to know is why he lied to me? Why couldn't just talk with me on-line when he knew I'd constantly be there for him whenever he felt naughty and not just naughty. I know I'm stupid for wanting this but do you believe he'll come back to me and talk with me and say he's sorry? Or is he just going to leave me like this? Did I do wrong producing that fake? Why would he prevent me following the cyber sex? Why?

(I know folks think the internet world is just stupid and that we require to get lives but..We have feelings and we can actually feel attracted to individuals we talk to everyday and are fairly. Due to the fact not all the web people are ugly. Folks like me, I'm just broken and antisocial and being in the web was enjoyable until I got my heart broken by him. You'll say he's a loser due to the fact he's 25 and goes to chat rooms but those chats are from all ages and people really talk like they had been together in an actual room)


Greatest answer:

Answer by Igor Igor
Wow, I feel like he's totally just utilizing you for hot pics/ web dirty chatting / phonesex. Which hey, if you're ok with that and it often becoming just that, then ok.

If you are going to have these online-only relationships with guys across the world, then that's type of the norm. Did you realistically anticipate it to go anywhere? But if you're socially awkward and 'broken', then this can be excellent practice for meeting people. Just don't expect any main long-term relationships. That's truly a longshot.

Most guys just use the web for the thrill of the hunt. As soon as they've seen you and gotten their rocks off, then they're good and they typically move on fairly quickly. Simply because the excitement/ the tension is gone. As you saw with your "new" fake profile - ooh a new person, a new challenge, a new girl to "conquer".



Know greater? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Will he say he's sorry and come back..Was it all my fault?

No comments:

Post a Comment