Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Is slapping my girlfriend in the face ok in this situation?

Question by Aage K: Is slapping my girlfriend in the face ok in this situation?
Ok, so this is the deal: Yesterday I came property at around 3:45pm soon after a long day at work, had to be there at 8:30am! I work at a pizza shop, its quite exhausting. I produced over 20 pizzas that day.

So, I came home, heated up a frozen pizza and sat down in the couch to relax. I surfed around the web om my newly acquired iPad and landed on this fancy pron web site (redpad.com) and I guess you can guess what happened next...

Then, all of a sudden WHAM! My girlfriend slams the door open and sees me. And starts to laugh at me. I begged her to quit as I thought it was genuinely embarrassing, but to no avail.

Sooo... I got up, slapped her tough on the cheek and said "bit*h be quiet!" and got back to my "session" once she ran outside.

Now she won't answer my calls and the only factor she said to me is that she won't have sex with me for 4 months! I mean WTF??? She embarrassed me and I had to do some thing. What ought to I do to lure her into the mood again?


Greatest answer:

Answer by lolwat
Well if the bitch was out of line it's perfectly acceptable.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Is slapping my girlfriend in the face ok in this situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment