Sunday, April 10, 2011

Is it ok for a 15-year-old to go running in just a sports bra?

Question by Julia: Is it ok for a 15-year-old to go running in just a sports bra?
I generally run in the neighborhood next to mine due to the fact mines just a small loop. I do not know any person there, but a lot of the home are pretty trashy looking. I also have an iPhone app that says that there are several registered sex offenders living there. So I do not know what to do. It's genuinely hot out, and running in a sports bra is so considerably simpler. But would it be innappropriate? I'm not actually worried about the sex offenders since it is Saturday morning and everyone's out mowing their lawn, obtaining their mail, etc, but I don't want folks to think I'm a whore or anything like that.


Finest answer:

Answer by DIYpro
I think it's frequent enough nowdays so it should be alright. But it would be a good concept for you to get a running buddy just to be safe. There's so several weirdos out there. It is less complicated becoming a guy nobody messes with us...



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Is it ok for a 15-year-old to go running in just a sports bra?

No comments:

Post a Comment