Friday, April 8, 2011

Q&A: I have miscalaneous questions that I would like to know the answer to...?

Question by Emily: I have miscalaneous questions that I would like to know the answer to...?
1. Is Miley Cyrus doing drugs?
2. How a lot does it price to get into Fashion Week?
three. What are very good colleges if I am studying to turn out to be a physician?
four. What does 'ejaculate' mean?
5. What is a very good brand of acoustic guitars that isn't insanely pricey?
6. Do guys will need their balls to have sex?
7. For typing documents in college, would an iPad or laptop be more useful?
Whoever can answer the most questions the most sufficiently I will select for Greatest Answer. Thank you!


Best answer:

Answer by John
1. no, marijuana may well technically be a drug, but it does far much less harm than alcohol or cigs. i'm also a pothead, no lung cancer, no dead brain cells.
2. wtf is fasion week?
3. harvard is a very good one for eggheads and such.
4. to release sperm
5. first act
6. yes, they hold the sperm
7. a laptop, an ipad is a novelty item. it is literally just a giant ipod touch.



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: Q&A: I have miscalaneous questions that I would like to know the answer to...?

No comments:

Post a Comment