Saturday, April 2, 2011

Q&A: What should I get with my child support money?


Question by : What should I get with my child support money?
I should pay for my kid, but it was bad this week, so I have either these choices
1. iPhone
2. iPad
3. A trip to Spencer's gifts. (I like to spend my welfare on sex stuff, lol)
What should I get?
no it's for me. Psh, Like I'd get that stuff for it. I didnt even pay the child support for it
I DO HAVE A JOB, I GO ON A PAPER ROUTE EVERY MORNING.


Best answer:

Answer by nonentity
Unless those things are for your kid then you shouldn't get any of them. That child support is for your kid only, not for you. That is what the father is giving it for. If you don't need it to support your kid, then he shouldn't be paying you it.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: What should I get with my child support money?

No comments:

Post a Comment