Sunday, April 3, 2011

I have miscalaneous questions that I would like to know the answer to...?

Question by Emily: I have miscalaneous questions that I would like to know the answer to...?
1. Is Miley Cyrus performing drugs?
2. How a lot does it price to get into Fashion Week?
3. What are excellent colleges if I am studying to turn into a physician?
4. What does 'ejaculate' mean?
5. What is a very good brand of acoustic guitars that isn't insanely high-priced?
6. Do guys require their balls to have sex?
7. For typing documents in college, would an iPad or laptop be much more helpful?


Finest answer:

Answer by Brett
Miley cirus smoked salvia it's like a "legal weed" kinda factor, it's not significant, ejactulate indicates to generate semen, and that's why guys need balls that's where it comes from fenders and ibenez are good guitars also Gibson, to type documents a laptop would be better



What do you feel? Answer below!

Orignal From: I have miscalaneous questions that I would like to know the answer to...?

No comments:

Post a Comment