Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Does anybody know any 'clean' BOTDF songs?

Question by Rainbow dash Clover: Does anybody know any 'clean' BOTDF songs?
Or comparable, one that's not about sex or curses (or at least not 100 times) 'cause I require some new songs for my ipad and it's just challenging to appreciate them when it doesn't genuinely relate to me in anyway (Properly I'm only 12 -_- 13 in may possibly so yes I'm still a virgin)

I do not like fallen star
and I'm downloading adore struck
any others?
lol accurate
New rules anything about sex that doesn't curse 1 million times
Far better


Finest answer:

Answer by Mrose
You're joking correct..?
BOTDF is in no way a clean band.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Does anybody know any 'clean' BOTDF songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment