Saturday, March 12, 2011

Q&A: My man is not sexually adventurous w/me, but I found LOADS of kinky sex toys at his house- why not with me?

Question by pcb_lover: My man is not sexually adventurous w/me, but I discovered LOADS of kinky sex toys at his home- why not with me?
I've been with a great guy for 6 months... We have lots of enjoyable together, and he treats me Wonderful. Our sex life has been good, but not really adventurous. Although cleaning his home, I just found lots of kinky sex toys, vibes, bondage stuff, sex board games, sexy womens outfits in small sizes, you name it! He's by no means explored these issues with me! I will need to lose about 25 lbs.. do you believe he's just not as attracted to me? We live five hours apart & see each other every weekend. We take turns driving. He calls me 3 to four times every single day and acts like he's crazy in adore with me, although he hasn't said it however. I'm hurt by this other side of him he's kept from me... I want him to be a lot more sexually open with me... why isn't he?


Very best answer:

Answer by hgary06
why dont u be. show up at his house in that bondage stuff.



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: Q&A: My man is not sexually adventurous w/me, but I found LOADS of kinky sex toys at his house- why not with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment