Thursday, March 17, 2011

Are most boys curious about this sort of thing?

Question by A Girl.: Are most boys curious about this sort of thing?
In english, I sit on a table with a group of boys. They're all very good buddies, and contemplating, I'd call them my friends too.

One of them starts asking me what girls truly do at sleepovers, and how he's come under the assumption that we bring dildos and play with them together. I entirely denied that. Then he was saying how we all wack out tape measures and measure our boobs. I just laughed. The boys continued to have a conversation with every other about jerking off, and whatnot. Then the conversation turned back on me. They asked me if I waxed "down there". I just looked at them funny. One was like, "I bet she does. Damn, that should hurt. Does it hurt?". I was just cringing in my seat next to them. Then they began to ask me if I masturbated, and If I'd ever (& I quote) "have you have touched your clitoris, or stuck your fingers in?" I denied it, again. Due to the fact I don't. Then the rest of them where like "have you by no means? do not lie."

Are they just curious?
Did they not recognize they where making me feel uncomfortable?


Very best answer:

Answer by Skye K
D: Ok, that doesn't sound like most boys! I've by no means heard boys enquire like that, they're all too embarrased. They're guys,of course they do not think about how uncomfortable they're making you.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Are most boys curious about this sort of thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment