Sunday, March 13, 2011

Why I have violent dreams about my girlfriend but jelousy is not the main source of anger?

Question by james s: Why I have violent dreams about my girlfriend but jelousy is not the major source of anger?
I have had a number of violent dreams about my GF. 1 for ex. She sat on a mutual friend lap making use of a dildo. In 1 she showered with a guy she works with. Both individuals she likes (personality wise). In the dreams I am only angry simply because she is angry towards me in real life if I TALK to a girl. I feel I cant say hello to female pals I knew just before her and I cant be friendly with HER female pals. Hell, I feel I cant even give an example to you readers because she would acuse me of liking her! But the dreams get far more and a lot more violent eventhough the only girl I ever hit when was my sister. I have resorted to violent vidoe games but she even gets angry if I play video games. I dont feel that she would cheat, but she does talk to guys in the club and lets theit scares her due to the fact she thm put her hand on her shoulders and such. I talk to her about my dreams and my feelings, but it scares her becasue she thinks I will eventually hit her 1 day. Do some girls like drama and abuse simply because she continually provokes arguments. Why do I have violent dreams? Why do I kick her ass about her cheating but not since she cheated, but only for becoming a hypocrite? Can my continuing make my a psychopath?:-P


Greatest answer:

Answer by Krystal ♥
Ouch.
Your question just gave me a headache =/
I wouldn't even know where to commence if i tried to answer it.
Good luck tho
x



Know far better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Why I have violent dreams about my girlfriend but jelousy is not the main source of anger?

No comments:

Post a Comment