Saturday, March 19, 2011

Q&A: Can I bring my adult toys with me to China?

Question by porquoi21: Can I bring my adult toys with me to China?
My fiance and I are going to be moving to China soon for ESL teaching jobs. We plan on becoming there for at least 2 years, so we're attempting to figure out how it's going to work with sex toys. Can we bring our shoebox-sized collection of sex toys (dildos, cock rings, bondage gear, lubricants, etc)? Or will it get confiscated? What about purchasing toys and issues in China? Is it safe? Are there a number of sex toy shops there, or are they tough to locate? Can I trust the things they sell there?


Very best answer:

Answer by spicy Asian chick
yes, there are a number of sex toy shops in China, especially in larger cities.
you can trust the high quality, even though the last one i bought in china is broken, but that's almost certainly i used it too much...hehe...i put new battery in but still broken i don't know what's wrong.
they won't confiscate your toys, the customs folks will only think you are a normal human becoming with requirements.
btw, i appreciate your collection, my kind of individuals!



What do you believe? Answer below!

Orignal From: Q&A: Can I bring my adult toys with me to China?

No comments:

Post a Comment