Friday, March 18, 2011

How do I put a condom on an uncircumsised penis?

Question by Rolando Jimenez: How do I put a condom on an uncircumsised penis?
I have a tight foreskin and the condoms tell me to pull it back. The foreskin only goes halfway down before I begin to feel discomfort. I heard that pulling it back all the way can trigger the condom to slowly slide forward throughout sex. Really should I just put on the condom with the foreskin covering the head?


Greatest answer:

Answer by Alyssa W
When you get an erection, the foreskin is going to pull back anyway. I do not feel it matters if you pull the skin back or not. Besides, if it hurts to pull the foreskin back, why do it?



Know much better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: How do I put a condom on an uncircumsised penis?

No comments:

Post a Comment