Monday, March 14, 2011

I melted a rubber dildo on dishwasher element - can you help me figure out what to do safely?

Question by I Sconesz 211: I melted a rubber dildo on dishwasher element - can you support me figure out what to do safely?
This is a bit weird, I know.

I was washing my rubber dildo in the dishwasher, as I have numerous times before. (The box reads "dishwasher secure for residential-grade dishwashers.") But some thing happened this time – somehow, something went wrong and some of it ended up melting on the heating element. Some of the rubber even burnt and turned black and the inside of the dishwasher smells of melted/burnt plastic. Some plastic dishes I had in the dishwasher at the time also retain the smell even when I attempt to clean them in the sink with soap and water.

The dildo melted at a, well, a critical region for the functionality of the device, so needless to say it's ruined.

I do, even so, want to be able to safely use my dishwasher once more, though. So tell me:

- How do I get the melted rubber residue off the element?
- How can I get rid of the burnt plastic-like smell (both inside of the dishwasher and on the plastic dishes I was also washing at the time)?
- When will the dishwasher be safe?
Zoe696969, I would like to tell you that the dildo and the dishes were washed sererately, but I admit they were not. I combined loads simply because I attempt to save water and energy. It cost too a lot for anything and I genuinely can't afford to do do two loads when I can do one. That's why I asked also how to get the smell of burnt plastic off the dishes too, as soap and water under the sink did little to eliminate the smell from them so far.

Thanks for the suggestions so far, folks!!!! I sure do value your suggestions.


Best answer:

Answer by Lerf S
lol i am sorry thats funny and very good luck



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: I melted a rubber dildo on dishwasher element - can you help me figure out what to do safely?

No comments:

Post a Comment