Friday, March 18, 2011

I'm trying to find an adult toy that has a wireless remote, up to a mile I believe?

Question by still waiting: I'm attempting to uncover an adult toy that has a wireless remote, up to a mile I believe?
I don't forget reading an post, I think it was in playboy several years ago, about a adult toy (a vibrator) that can be employed from long distances, up to a mile, by a wireless remote.

I searched, and discovered a toy called a televibe, but it needs a land line or to be utilised on the internet. Any support?


Very best answer:

Answer by Brian
A mile away? PLEASE share why you need for it to work a mile away. I really want to know!!



Know far better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: I'm trying to find an adult toy that has a wireless remote, up to a mile I believe?

No comments:

Post a Comment