Thursday, March 31, 2011

Is it inappropriate for a best friend of the opposite sex to spend a lot of money on a gift for you?


Question by Taylor: Is it inappropriate for a best friend of the opposite sex to spend a lot of money on a gift for you?
My best friend who is a guy gave me an ipad for christmas because I really wanted one but I haven't opened it and I'm not sure if it's okay because my mommy always told me that you never accept gifts from men that you're not related to or married to and we're just best friends. And I bought him a tie clip and cologne for christmas. is this inappropriate? Should I return the gift?


Best answer:

Answer by Jonatan
Well it's really nice of him, anyways he's your best friend it's part of friendship and kindness, in my opinion there's nothing wrong about it. Unless you give him something that really matters to him!



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: Is it inappropriate for a best friend of the opposite sex to spend a lot of money on a gift for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment