Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Q&A: How can I go to a store to buy a vibrator without feeling awkward and embarrassed?

Question by caryl: How can I go to a store to get a vibrator with out feeling awkward and embarrassed?
There is a CVS store that is in my hometown and when I was there one time I saw a vibrator that I saw on TV and I heard there was excellent reviews about it so I would like to give it a try. I do not want to feel awkward or embarrassed to acquire one and I do not want anybody else to know about it. I was thinking about wearing sunglasses so I can disguise myself LOL.
I don't have a bank account.


Finest answer:

Answer by Deandjay
why dont u just order it on the internet...its much better



Know greater? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: How can I go to a store to buy a vibrator without feeling awkward and embarrassed?

No comments:

Post a Comment