Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Should I report my manager for acting unprofessional?

Question by Catia <3: Ought to I report my manager for acting unprofessional?
My manager is often goofing off and acting like an idiot. I constantly shrug it off and do my job, even though it bugs the hell out of me and genuinely gets on my nerves. Even so, he took it to a whole new level two days ago. My family members and I switched to AT&T this week and we all got iPhones. When I went to operate the next day I set it down next to my stuff (there are only 5 of us that operate there and we are usually leaving our stuff out, due to the fact we've by no means had any incidents). My manager has an iPhone as well and knows how to use it. Although I was out on the sales floor he was in the back and he got onto my iPhone, messed every little thing up, got onto my Facebook & canceled my relationship status with my boyfriend, and purchased like 5 new apps all getting to do with sex. I was so furious when I saw this and he thought it was all in fun and games. I was so angry that I entirely lost it. I yelled at him saying how unprofessional he was and I was just furious. I left work right away.
I almost certainly ought to not have gone off like that, but what he did was unprofessional and just plain rude. Ought to I report him to the head of the company? What ought to I do?


Very best answer:

Answer by rowdynation
In this economy it is a blessing that you still have a job. My advise is to let it go. I know it's bs and immature, but he is still your boss and making those type of waves will not help your cause.

If I had been in your shoes, I would speak to him and let him know that you are past becoming upset and just want the whole factor to be forgotten. Tell him that you more than-reacted and following thinking about it are prepared to put this in the past.

Tell him that you would appreciate it if he would refrain from messing with your personal items.

I hope this assists, I know this isn't what you want to hear...but, it really is not in your greatest interest to pursue this... you will pay a bigger cost than he will.



Know much better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Should I report my manager for acting unprofessional?

No comments:

Post a Comment