Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Can you get pregnant on the pill?

Question by secret: Can you get pregnant on the pill?
I have been on birth manage for about 4 years, but recently I missed a pill (and created up for it the next day, the day of the incident I took the pill at the incorrect time), and had unprotected sex. According to my iphone app it says I was ovulating, but if on the pill, don't you not ovulate? Also, this incident occurred lately but it is apparent to me that my hormone levels are diverse (breaking out, got a yeast infection) Is it achievable to have pregnancy symptoms really soon right after conception, or is this possibly associated to the pill. If anybody has any answers, please let me know.


Best answer:

Answer by Mr Troller
oh oww...



What do you think? Answer beneath!

Orignal From: Can you get pregnant on the pill?

No comments:

Post a Comment