Saturday, November 5, 2011

He's getting married but messages me?

Question by Beni: He's getting married but messages me?
Right girls don't judge me as im soo confused I require honest assistance and not nasty guidance. I have no-1 to discuss this with .

Just so you now im 24 he's 26 so im no kid

Here I go… ok I began a new job last june in my office, and a week later a new man starts, he takes care of our equipment and computers for our organization.
I was the only 1 who produced an effort to welcome him and speak to him as he was new.( I am a pleased individual and friendly with everybody)

We became buddies in function and chatted day-to-day through e-mail, messenger and in person. He employed to sit up the space from me , we could see each and every other people desks.. not that i paid considerably attention to that truth as I am really busy during the day.

Anyway we have nights out often and I haven't been on any as yet as Christmas was cancelled , he usually ask me if I going and makes his plans based on my answers, if I say yes he goes..

This giy is very appealing and all the ladies fancy him in our workplace I have to admit so do I badly. But he usually says to me that no1 fancies him when I tell him and tell me I am the only 1 who has made an effort to speak to him.

We frequently have chats at his desk and he assists me with tech concerns. 1 day he messaged me over instant messenger at operate and as we each have iphone we downloaded ping chat so we could speak out of operate sometimes.

Little did I know he is acquiring married soon like 10 months to an older women she should be about 40. he has to download the app to chat to me and delete that night encase she picks up his telephone as she typically utilizes it even although she has her own.

Our chats were flirty an he told me how appealing I am , and how he frequently utilised to appear at me sitting at my desk, we chat 3 nights a week when she is out at classes so he downloads the app and adds me so he calls the shots when we speak.

The flirty chats turned into sexting and we both admitted how considerably we wanted each other. I knew it was wrong but I felt a thing for him and nonetheless do. He makes me really feel alive, my present boyf is abusive, calls me fat, throws plates at me and doesn't let me wear make up. I have been with him for 7 years.

I have because lost 3 stone and now weight 8 st. this was due to starving myself, more than exercising and diet regime pills along with laxatives and other crazy weight loss advice. this man at perform told me I was beautiful bigger and as I am now. He wishes he could do that stuff to me he says in his texts. We both want it and hes says at times he desires to pick me up and meet me for sex. But then when I agree he says he cant as he would really feel guilty.

He told me if he was single he would be with me correct now, everyday as he is attracted to me as a person and thinks im hot.

He recenetly told me hes nned to cool off as he feels negative for sending me pics and videos of him and I sent him them.. he feels like he is cheating even although I acted cool and said its only enjoyable.

3 weeks later he added me once more on ping following me not getting about the workplace and he began up once again his chat, flirting and telling me what he feels for me.

I fell for him all over again…. But deeper as when I see him I feel funny inside. On Friday He sat all day did no function as he was messaging me and all he could feel about was me all day. He was turned on at perform just by looking at me. We got the tube house and we sat so close he rubbed his knee of mine all the way home. He was dying to touch me but couldn't.

We messaged all night fri & sat about how he couldn't physically cheat but would like to but he couldn't live with the guilt.

On Monday he told me he's too busy and we need to have to cool off for a week but will add me once more on ping.

He's acting strange towards me and all I can really feel is hurt and I cry . please advise me… does he like me and why treat me this way.?
Why does he get so close to sleeping with me, beg me to meet in his sexting and be genuinely up for it and then say soon after he has pleasures his self more than me tell me he can't physically do it. I'm confused cause he can't keep his eyes off me. Why choose me up and drop me all the time. Btw we haven't dine something except brush hands , he asked me to touch his hardon by means of his trousers. I'm not a poor person I just have madly fallen for him. Hr knows it!


Very best answer:

Answer by DO AS POPEYE AND BLEW ME DOWN
he's gonna use you!



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: He's getting married but messages me?

No comments:

Post a Comment