Saturday, November 5, 2011

Q&A: How can i prevent my ex from putting our sex tape all over the internet?

Question by Depression Hurts: How can i prevent my ex from putting our sex tape all over the world wide web?
While my ex and i had been intimate a couple months ago he pulled out his iphone and recorded a 30 sec clip of us engaging in sexual activity. I asked him about it the next day and he told me he deleted it but he lies sooo a lot i do not believe him. Each and every time i asked to look by way of his phone he denied me access by locking his phone. So one night he forgot to lock his telephone. I secretly looked into his telephone and i didnt see the video in there but simply because i know him Very Effectively im assuming he deleted it from his phone soon after saving it on one thing else( email, flash disk card, cd etc...). Now that we are broken up I fear he will put it all more than the world wide web due to the fact he is saying things like "I can destroy you if i want to so its very best u stay on my very good side". Which makes me feel as if he desires me to provoke him so that he can feel good about exposing me. What can i do to prevent this?


Greatest answer:

Answer by keishininghearts
If you want to be crazy go into his laptop or computer and delete the file there.

Anyway if he does put your sex video on the net...there is a 1 in 10000000000000000000 likelihood that you will be all famous and this will turn out to be a scandal. Besides folks may well comment on how hot you are when getting sex or some thing. lol



Know far better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: How can i prevent my ex from putting our sex tape all over the internet?

No comments:

Post a Comment