Sunday, November 6, 2011

Is it inappropriate to text guys when i'm married?

Question by Here I am: Is it inappropriate to text guys when i'm married?
I've been married for 4 years and been with the person I'm married to for 7 years. Our relationship became a little rocky last year. At the starting of this year I purchased an iphone and right away downloaded chat apps and began spending a lot of time chatting to guys on it. I was a remain at property mom at the time so I spent the majority of the day on my phone. My husband had a dilemma with it because he felt as though I was neglecting him as nicely as my children by not spending time with him. I became a little addicted and also began chatting late at night and after my husband would fall asleep. My initial intention was to meet new individuals since i do not have several buddies but I admit I got caught up and began liking at least two of the males I was talking to. I also began getting feeling for my ex who I was chatting with. Up until recently, I never met any of the guys I was chatting with, other than my ex for lunch one day. My husband had significant trust issues with me and it has seriously affected our relationship. He has taken my telephone a couple of times even though I was sleeping to appear at it, which created me angry. I admit I was talking inappropriately to some of the guys and sent some photos that I shouldn't have. But my husbands reaction to my whole chatting addiction has pushed me further away from him. Last week, I went out for a drink with one of my girlfriends soon after perform and he was questioning where I was. So i became angry and for the the first time met up with an individual I had been talking to. I in fact met this guy at my job but would text and talk to him on the telephone as properly. I didn't come house until 6:30 in the morning. We did not do something other than sit in his car and speak. My relationship with my husband got volatile and I ended up going out with the very same guy once again a couple of nights later. My husband attempted to scare the guy away by calling him and sending him text message, which worked for a few days but he's talking to me once again now. He's contacted a couple of of my guy friends which has mad me mad. He says that if they are my friends then they really should at least introduce themselves to him or make an try to speak to him. Is he correct about this? I see no harm in getting private friendships with other men as long as I'm not meeting these guys for sex.

I want my marriage to function but I'm not willing to give up some of the friends I've created via the chat apps. I've deleted all the chat apps but still text a couple of of the guys I've been talking to. Am I disrespecting my husband by continuing to talk to these guys? Is i wrong for me to text past a specific hour of the night?.....I know most individuals do not call other individuals soon after say 10PM, does this also apply to texting? All of the guys know that I'm married, must I be concerned about their intentions or are they really my buddies? If I want to make my marriage perform really should I respect my husband's wishes or is he just trying to be controlling?
Oh, just as a side note, my husband and I have two gorgeous youngsters together so this is even more reason for me to want to make it work. But I don't really feel comfy with permitting my husband to dictate and manage my behaviour.
Husband posted this question via my account :/


Very best answer:

Answer by Tippyntj
Yes you are disrespecting him and he has every appropriate below the sun to really feel suspicious and angry at you. hell, I would have left you a lengthy time ago. The reality that you are admitting to sneaking around behind your back meeting up with random guys, staying out until 6:30am..I mean come on...actually? he's the one with the issue here? You are not a very excellent wife, sorry. He deserves much better. He is not trying to manage your behaviour...he just desires you to be a great decent individual all on your own and is attempting to show you the way.



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: Is it inappropriate to text guys when i'm married?

No comments:

Post a Comment