Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'm in love with same sex friend. Does she feel the same way?

Question by Bunky: I'm in enjoy with identical sex friend. Does she feel the same way?
I've been pals with her for about 6 months but we have turn out to be genuinely close lately. She utilised to be a housemate. Often i really feel like she flirts with me, but not sure if this is standard for a buddy to do??

1. She likes to spank my bum
2. one time we had been in the garden and i mentioned i like to watch the stars. she stated if u can play the guitar, i could fall in love with you proper now!!
3. on msn, we had been chatting about common stuff and then all of a sudden she mentioned, ''darling, love u.'' i was fairly surprised, didnt actually know what to say so i just gave her the heart emotion on msn lol
four. i saw a heart spoon that she was utilizing and i said i liked it. she then ordered the exact identical 1 from on-line and gave it to me : D later, she asked me have i utilized it and i said no, but then i kinda teased her and mentioned perhaps if i use it, i can taste your heart proper?? she was then laughing with joy!

5. we keep going to romantic places and she emphasised it.. like, 'oh this is a best place for a date!'

6. we had been on the bus and i pretended i was feeling sleepy so i leaned on her shoulder and she tilted her head and was sort of leaning on my head as properly. whilst on the same bus, i was sitting next to the window and she kept coming close to me to check out the views via the window (we were sightseeing). her cheek was extremely close to my face several times (i wanted to kiss her correct then)!!

7. we went on a trip together, just the two of us. would have been so romantic if only she gave me much more signs. she didnt show any deep eye contacts, but nor did i really. often i feel abit shy just to gaze into her eyes.

8. she let me borrow an iphone since i got mine stolen. i believe she feels sorry for me and shes super generous!

9. she doesnt contact me on a normal basis soon after i have moved out of the home, but we nonetheless see each other often. its usually me that get in touch with her 1st.

is she just a really excellent buddy that occasionally enjoys flirting for enjoyable there and then? or is there one thing far more than pals?
im bi and not opened about it. she doesnt know this. as far as im conscious she usually had boyfriends. if i confess, what if she says no? she is a really excellent buddy to me. is this a thing worth taking a danger? i dont want to ruin the friendship.


Ideal answer:

Answer by Hal
Go for the gold. The iPhone is the teller.



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: I'm in love with same sex friend. Does she feel the same way?

No comments:

Post a Comment