Saturday, November 5, 2011

Get my period every 2 months..had unprotected sex during expected fertile time?

Question by Sim B: Get my period each two months..had unprotected sex throughout expected fertile time?
I generally get my period about each 2 months (do not know the quantity of days in between) and the last time I got was on December 2/ten. Im making use of this period tracker app on my iphone and I had unprotected sex for the duration of the "fertile/ovulation time" Ought to I wait to take a pregnancy test till mid feb in case I do get my period then? Also how do I know if my guy ejaculated inside me? whenever I ask him he just laughs and says he finished inside of me but I do not if he's serious or joking?
Thank You


Very best answer:

Answer by jenni
i think that it would be ideal if you went in got a blood test carried out. thats it a confident way to discover if your prego. & dont take his word for it he sounds like a jerk. go see a physician.



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: Get my period every 2 months..had unprotected sex during expected fertile time?

No comments:

Post a Comment