Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Q&A: Am i a girly girl????

Question by Kazuhiro: Am i a girly girl????
I'm 5'5 acquiring tanner. I take excellent care of my higene. I'm a bigger girl but i do not appear like a gross fatty :) No offence. I have Bleach blonde hair extensions pink and diff colors. I hate all the new music. I listen to heavy metal,screamo,post difficult core,Escape the fate,Slipknot,Korn,Black veil brides,godsmack,breathe carilona,get scared,and so on, I am addicted To Bufy the vampire slayer I love vampire movies. I love emo boys,I play black ops 24/7 I have 360 slim,ps3,WII,psp. I really like my cell but not to text, Its the apps iphone. I love youtube. Working on becomming a partner thats half of my life. I live in a little hick town from chicago though. Individuals do not like me since I am either wierd,Bitch,or i dont fit in. I hate aeropostale,hollister,abercrombie, I wear all kinds of clothes and generate diff issues out of them mix and match My outfits are actually loud,I Really like chanel,mac,sophora,Sallys. My preferred locations. I enjoy absolutely everyone practically unless they hate me. I act ghetto,I adore black people messicans all races I'm white, all my buddies have had sex but had been all 14-17 I'm the only virgin left and the only 1 who is straght! But i assistance gay men<3 love my trannys<3 All my good firends are in chicago. I am always happy now. I can't even like a boy who likes me without having one of my friends likeing them. So I stick to my type. The sweetheart Emo singers. I love Twitter not facebook. I still think myspace was way better when everyone was on there. I love makeup. I'm always experimenting with my hair. I have angel bites ear pericings and bout to get suptum. I love facial mask i love to smell good and look good. I love A good TV show. Buffy is my main. ElizaDushku my hero. Queen of the damned Nothing comes between me and that movie. I LoveLoveLove Cats and kittens and Small fluffy dogs ^.^ I would rather watch a human Die than a cat. I hate animal haters. I only eat chicken. Only drink Tea and Water. Always got my camera ready to film. I have a very big sense of humor i can't get along with a serious person,animal hater,or video game hater. Anyone else is good though. So what type of person Am i?




Ideal answer:

Answer by Lee
a person who writes too much. dude who cares. ur u. dont be concerned



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Q&A: Am i a girly girl????

No comments:

Post a Comment