Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sex offender at local park.?

Question by vella bella princepessa: Sex offender at nearby park.?
I live in a extremely little town and I frequent the park with my son in the evenings. Each night at the very same time, wearing the identical factor, a convicted kid molester comes there and walks about the park many time, close to dark, when most parents are chatting and their youngsters operating around as the sun sets.

My question is, really should I call the sheriff's department and report him. I checked the offender's image from my iphone to double check it is indeed the very same man in the picture. Tonight I caught him eyeing a young girl who was undertaking cart wheels, I rapidly produced eye get in touch with with him to let him know I was watching him, this was the initial time I ever saw him really appear at a kid, mostly he just walks briskly about and about, not making eye get in touch with with everyone. Is it illegal for him to be at the park around all these kids in GA? I maintain googling points and I get various answers every single time.

Ahead of I stir the pot, I want to make positive I'm justified in doing so. I understand these men and women have rights too, but I cant relax, I feel like I'm watching out for everyone's youngsters, because it appears I'm the only one conscious of his presence.

Any advise would be appreciated.
@Francis- Ought to I ask his name to make confident?

I think I might just call my sheriffs department and give his name and ask them to check it out.
@Francis I agree. I have not said something to other parents. I think I'll speak to the sheriff's department, and try to be discrete. Thanks for the advise.


Ideal answer:

Answer by Harsha
uhh, ya............



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Sex offender at local park.?

No comments:

Post a Comment